The following message has been sent to all students in each of Western’s eight residences:
London Police are investigating a sexual assault that took place in one of our residences, and an investigation is still ongoing.
Western wants to remind you of some key safety messages:
- Safety is a shared responsibility;
- Always keep your door locked;
- If you choose to drink, drink responsibly;
- Never leave your drink unattended;
- Use a buddy and look out for each other;
- Call the front desk 24/7 or 911 if you ever need help.