After an intensive 16 weeks, 15 entrepreneurs successfully completed the Propel Summer Incubator program (PSI) – with more than $750,000 sales in 101 countries, 85,955 website hits, 40,488 new social media users, 5,276 app downloads, are a few of the landside achievements.
Propel, Western’s entrepreneurship accelerator, celebrated the cohort at its annual Demo Day on Aug. 18. This event showcased the entrepreneurs to more than 100 investors, mentors, partners and local community members.
Founded in 2015, PSI was built as a sales-focused incubator to encourage startups in any industry to grow and reach new milestones. This year’s cohort contained entrepreneurs in various sectors like consumer products, media, fashion, software, consumer products, fin-tech, real estate, entertainment, transportation, food and beverage and service.
The cohort included:
- 65 Interactive, Tyler Bryden and Alexander Brucki;
- Asset Direct of Canada Inc., Adam Rice;
- Booch Organic Kombucha, Shannon Kamins;
- Club EVOQ, Kishwar Hashemee;
- Fill Spaces, Matt Ross and Amir Farahi;
- GamerLink, Deion Farrington and Ryan Figueiredo;
- Pascal Press, Alan Kalbfleisch;
- Realtofy, Harry Liu;
- Vectra Heavy Haulers, Adam Gapinski;
- Wrist & Rye, Travis McKenna and Brennan de Langley; and
- YourTech, Oisin ONeil.
Applications for next year’s summer cohort will open in October.