The $34-million overhaul of University College started from the inside out. As of next month, with a lull in traffic on campus, the exterior changes to the iconic Western building will start to take shape.
- Honouring a quarter century of service
- Engineering grad student revved up for motorsport challenge
- University’s stature hangs upon unsung heroes and heroines
- Western neuroscientist’s book examines the borderlines of consciousness
- The problem with framing arts, humanities and social sciences as ‘non-STEM’
- Building trust isn’t a ‘nice-to-have’
- Classical music provides unused lens for Vietnam War