An Anishinabe member of Kettle and Stony Point First Nation, Christy Bressette, the first Indigenous person to receive a Western doctorate, will co-chair the university’s task force to implement its new Indigenous Strategic Plan.
- ‘Their, There,’ an excerpt from ‘Gender Failure’
- Physiotherapy linked to stroke recovery
- Western goes for gold in pitch competition
- App extends a helping hand to students
- Engineering looks to build more resilient students
- ‘Big deals’ straining academic library budgets
- Kwan sends message of optimism about future