Western is taking steps in September towards becoming a campus free of plastic straws, even as Starbucks works to eliminate single-use plastic straws from all its locations by 2020.
- Alumnus keeps hockey headshots in sights
- What tell-all crime reporting says about us
- Student dives into lake swim for Syrian refugees
- Joint project targets Indigenous water crisis
- Role evolves to better support survivors
- Piano Project has been music to student’s ears
- Hibbert: Must trust teachers on health education