When Bill Gates heard what Donald Gerson, BSC’68 (Chemistry), was doing to develop affordable vaccines for high-need populations worldwide, the Microsoft co-founder/philanthropist didn’t hesitate to offer support.
- 5M downloads and counting
- The spin on spit
- Decoding key materials’ stress loads in new ways
- Hub connects academia, Indigenous communities
- Sustainability at Western in provincial spotlight
- Huron grad finding success with vegan cheese company
- Facing dementia with strength and resilience