Electrical and Computer Engineering professor Abdallah Shami uses a database of 450 million data points to search for patterns and anomalies that could jam telecommunications services and compromise the intermediary servers.
- Storytelling takes centre stage at Walrus Talks
- Alumna’s memoir explores race, city and self
- Western falls to McMaster in Yates Cup
- Western mourns death of King’s student
- Takes of long ago, far away
- Mustangs nab top player, rookie, coach honours
- Students learn history is rarely black-and-white