A sociology textbook used by universities across Canada received an Indigenous-focused update in hopes of exposing young scholars to the ongoing issues facing many communities – all thanks to a new Western summer research program.
- Israels: I have tried to make a difference
- Brown: Smallest actions make biggest difference
- Brown, Israels named among Schulich Leaders
- Mustangs gallop back to the gridiron
- Who knew ‘Nothing’ could be so fun
- Music alumna heads Ontario Youth Choir
- Business turns one-time wear into lasting impact