The Centre for Theory and Criticism invites 2019-20 Course Proposals from Western faculty for graduate-level seminars across the full range of theoretical questions, figures, and texts. With your submission, please indicate:
- Course title and term (if known);
- Brief rationale of how the course relates to Theory and Criticism;
- Course description (half-to-three-quarters page);
- Syllabus, including theorists or texts to be studied; and
- Instructor’s name and home department.
Proposals should be submitted electronically to email@example.com no later than Oct. 25.