Mark your calendar, Western foodies.
Hosted by Hospitality Services, the Western Outdoor Food Festival will take place daily next week, running 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, at the Farmers’ Market location in the green space beside McIntosh Gallery. Many of the weekly Farmers’ Market vendors will participate, as well as some additions and live entertainment.
- From My Garden – jams, jellies, chutneys;
- Mravik Farms – local produce;
- Market Kettle Corn – kettle corn;
- Jane Egan – fresh flowers (Tuesday and Wednesday only);
- Nate’s Natural Harvest – fresh produce (Tuesday and Friday only);
- Daniel Alexander – fresh herbs and pies (Tuesday and Friday only);
- Fire Roasted Coffee Truck;
- Paramount Food Truck – serving middle Eastern cuisine also featured at the new Fresh East concept in Centre Spot;
- Goodah Ghastro Truck – gourmet grilled cheese (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only); and
- Marble Slab Creamery – ice cream (Tuesday and Wednesday only).