Join members of the Rotman Institute of Philosophy in this special edition of Western News as they offer up their BIG IDEAS on the questions you’ll be facing tomorrow – and beyond.
- Better we understand science, better we understand ourselves. By Stathis Psillos;
- Placing a proper value on parenting. By Carolyn McLeod, Samantha Brennan and Andrew Botterell;
- Tiny, happy people faring well. By Anthony Skelton;
- Engaging in debate over future food systems. By Benjamin Hill;
- Finding the best path to saving the world. By Gillian Barker;
- Moving beyond ‘trusting your gut.’ By Robert Corless;
- Knowing yourself – and your mental state – in new ways. By Jacqueline Sullivan; and
- Working out ideas on fitness. By Samantha Brennan and Tracy Isaacs.