Western is taking steps in September towards becoming a campus free of plastic straws, even as Starbucks works to eliminate single-use plastic straws from all its locations by 2020.
- Hibbert: Must trust teachers on health education
- Researchers return with shredded tents, bear tales
- Remembering the ‘father of the modern Western’
- Read. Watch. Listen. with Alex Kulczycki
- Keeping class connected earns professor honours
- Read. Watch. Listen. with Tricia Johnson
- Western mourns death of former Chancellor, economist