Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus still haunts conversations of scientific progress, ethics and human vanity. Today, we celebrate its 200th anniversary with insights from faculty across disciplines.
- University mourns death of Engineering student
- Faculties to showcase interest in interdisciplinary research
- Cross-border love a complex affair
- Study shakes up fracking-quake conventional wisdom
- Russian doping about more than one Olympic Games
- Weighing in on Vonnegut, zombie Shakespeare and ‘The Fatness’
- Chair sees health literacy as social justice issue