Music can be that key to getting people moving – and selecting the proper style of music for people to move to can lead to a more beneficial and fulfilling workout, according to a recent Western study.
- Democracy project heads SSHRC recipients
- CIHR Project Grants back 10 Western-led projects
- Alumnus wants virtual world to be senior reality
- Purple dye banned because of cancer risk
- Mathematician seeks solutions in symmetry
- Training gives control back to the caregivers
- Researchers write ABCs of language disorder