Western Chancellor, Jack Cowin, BA’64, LLD’00, and his wife, Sharon, BA’64 have donated $5 million to Western Engineering and to name its newest building the Amit Chakma Engineering Building.
- Provost to hold town-hall planning meetings
- Grants help fuel Western as ‘engine’ of change
- Oh, Hello and other media musings
- History of piracy, alien invasions captivate teens
- Alumni tapped for Governor General honours
- Student wastes no time in conservation efforts
- In Memoriam: Celebrating the legacy of Earle Zeigler